Member guidelines to upload photos
Including photos with your review helps other members decide to closet or purchase an item. It’s a chance for you to share your style with the GB Community, so have fun with it! But there are some guidelines you should keep in mind:
- At least one Gwynnie Bee item must be present and visible in every photo (and on a person).
- Photos need to be in JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF or BMP format, not exceeding 3 MB.
- We may not be able to accept any long distance, crowded, or overly dark, blurry photos. We want to see you!
- Head-to-toe shots work best because they show us how an item looks on your body shape. Feel free to include a close-up shot of your favorite details.
- Photos containing inappropriate or objectionable material will not be accepted. This may consist of (but is not limited to):
- Photos containing nudity, obscene or racist material
- Photos depicting drug use, drug paraphernalia, smoking or tobacco use, excessive drunken behavior or weaponry of any kind
- Photos containing logos or visible branding for other companies or service
- Photos depicting blatant promotion, proselytizing or campaigning
- Copyrighted images you do not own the rights to
- Excessively altered or Photoshopped images
- Photos of Gwynnie Bee products whose appearance have been dramatically altered (ex. torn, shredded, excessively wrinkled or damaged)
Last Updated: August 24, 2015.