List of categories of information disclosed for valuable consideration
In the past 12 months, CaaStle may have disclosed the following categories of information about consumers for valuable consideration:
- Name and Other Identifiers such as real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, phone number, or other similar identifiers.
- Subscription and Purchase History: Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies, including closet history and Member feedback.
- Network Activity Information including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement.
- Characteristics of Protected Classifications under California or federal law including but not limited to age, sex, and marital status.
- Geolocation Data.
- Professional or Employment-Related Information.
- Education Information.
- Inferences Drawn from any of the information above to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.