Use these tools and tips to find your perfect fit every time.
Our answers to the most frequently asked questions about finding your fit.
- I’m having trouble finding styles that work for me. What do you recommend?
- Size Advisor is recommending a size that I typically wouldn’t wear. Should I select this size?
- My item didn’t fit perfectly; are there any styling tips to help this?
- How can I quickly find what styles are available in my size?
- I closeted the recommended size from Size Advisor, but it still didn’t fit. What do I do?
- I have an item at home, but it doesn’t fit. How do I get it in another size?
First Fit Reviews
All garments are reviewed by our First Fit Reviewers. They give feedback on the fit, fabric, stretch, and length for their body shape and size to help you find great fitting pieces.
Top Tips On Reviews
- Compare your body type and size to the reviewers' to better understand their feedback on fit.
- Instantly find out if it ran true to size, large, or small at the beginning of every First Fit review.
- Look for the purple ‘First Review Favorite’ tags–these items had the best fit according to our reviewers!
To read reviews, scroll down on any product page.
Our Top Rated collection includes First Review Favorites and other highly rated items.
The smart fit tool that learns.
The same size across brands can fit differently, so we created Size Advisor. It uses the brands and sizes you provided in your Size Profile, along with sizes you've closeted and feedback you've given, to suggest sizes for you.
You can edit your Size Profile here–and again later from the Size Advisor Tool.
Return Notify Improves Fit
We suggest you provide feedback when you Return Notify. This will increase the accuracy of our Size Advisor Tool to find your best-fitting size.
VIEW MY CLOSET
The Shape Report provides styles and tips for dressing to your shape. Learn how to measure yourself and find the most figure-flattering items for you!
Size Charts & Measuring
Our comprehensive size charts feature brand-specific sizes and their corresponding measurements for all of our brands. Use our guide to find your measurements.SEE SIZE CHARTS
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure at the narrowest point, right where you bend.